In a turbulent and competitive economy, change is the only constant. Organizations need to allocate resources to secure suitability and prosperity, therefore, continuous planning and strategizing is a necessity rather than a luxury. Strategic planning aims at assessing new programs/ projects, expanding the current business operations or exiting current ventures.
STRATEGIC & BUSINESS PLANS
Attending to clients' needs is the top priorities of all missions; hence, unique customization to the usual scope is achievable. Some clients have full market insights and know how to operate but cannot articulate a financial model or a budget. We will tailor our service to include a financial plan only.
- Need a roadmap to govern all initiatives?
- Having the same mission, vision, logo for the last 20 years? Is it time for a fresh change?
- Thinking of upgrading towards a new market, new offerings?
- Are you committing into massive investment in the current operations and need guidance to assess such a decision?
In a turbulent and ever-changing market, the direction for corporate and government entities will have to respond by modifying markets and offerings. In that sense, a "strategy" should support an entity in the change by aligning all activities, efforts, operations, values, which will eventually drive financial results.
No entity should operate randomly; all organizations set expectations and objectives for financial performance, strategic plans and arrive with parameters that monitor the progress towards such goals.
Our team is into the following:
- Developing corporate and business unit strategies and targets
- Developing customer/ product/ channels’ strategies and targets.
- Developing action plans and implanting roadmaps
Business plans in another token, represent the blueprint that defines the major elements of running a business, initiative or a project as it gives answers to questions like:
- What kind of resources needed?
- What are the lines of communication and detailed organizational structure?
- What is the Information technology plan to support the expansion or upgrade?
- What marketing activities and tactics required to achieve goals?
- What is the action plan to carry out the strategy and what are the Key Performance Indicators -KPI?
- What is the overall financial plan & financial assessment for the upgrade plan?
VALUATION (INVESTMENT PITCHES)
Investing and disinvesting are among the most critical decisions that different entities and corporations face and endure every day. Organizations always need to find ways to survive and prosper by reserving the right portfolio with the best investment combination. Shifts in ownership also occur and investors need to estimate the value of their investment stakes correctly, especially when one of them is exiting or joining. By analyzing today’s facts and tomorrow’s forecasts, a business valuation report supports such needs as it results in evaluating a project’s or a venture’s intrinsic value.